Marine Hydraulic Solutions provides a complete hydraulic and pneumatic service. From our routine servicing of hydraulic systems, faultfinding, testing, analysis, parts sourcing and replacement, to full system design, modification and installation. Our specialist technicians will provide a personal, secure and tailor-made solution to your vessel’s unique requirements.
• Complete hydraulic system flushing
• Cleaning and filtration to 3 microns by mobile HYDAC unit
• Laboratory testing, analysis and reporting of oils
• Hose manufacture/replacement with in-house swaging unit up to 2″ Diameter or mobile swaging unit
• Bench testing to 700 bar pressure
• Spares and parts supply such as rams, control valves, seals, o-rings, fittings, filters & oils
• Hydraulic cylinder re-sealing and rebuilding
• PTO and pump testing
• Pneumatics controls and system services
• Nitrogen charging
• Tank emptying, waste removal and environmental disposing
• System performance survey and flow testing evaluation, fault-finding
• Systems design and modification to improve efficiency
• Installation and commissioning
• Re-engineering and retro fitting of installation
• PLC programming
• Essential engineering, machining & polishing by certified and
• qualified engineering company
• Emergency call out service
• Primary workshop on-site within STP Palma
STUDIES HAVE PROVEN THAT OVER 35% OF BREAKDOWNS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED WITH ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WITH 70 TO 80% BEING AS A RESULT OF CONTAMINATION.
MHS can carry out a system analysis and efficiency study; check vital equipment such as pipe-work, hoses, power packs, valves, cylinders and filtration. We will discuss if there are any existing problems in the systems, any potential problems identified and offer a re-engineering solution if required.